EMEA and Asia delivery as well
Net 30 terms, pay in £/€/$
NEWSTRIPE 10004721 Aerovent 3X Aerosol Can Disposal System
£1,230.43 / €1,367.14
Aerosol Can Recycling System
Safe2Vent Dual Drum Filter
- Ship weight (kg)
- Ship height (cm)
- Ship length (cm)
- Ship width (cm)
- HS code
- Country of Origin
- United States
- The AeroVent 3X is the ideal solution for disposal of larger quantities of aerosol cans; the unit can safely process up to three aerosol cans at the same time. The completely sealed system prevents escape of unfiltered vapours
- Improved version of the AeroVent 3 aerosol can disposal system, with a (i) cycle counter to keep track of the number of cans processed and (ii) an upgraded filter, Safe2Vent, which includes a visible moving ball that indicates when the aerosol cans have been punctured and safe to remove.
- With AeroVent 3X, up to 2,000 aerosal cans can be processed and disposed of in an 8 hour period. Is compliant with EPA regulations that allow emptied aerosol cans to be sold as scrap metal. Plus no added costs of hazmat waste pickup since aerosol cans used with AeroVent 3X are classified as non-hazmat waste.
- Easily fits onto the 2” bung of a 30 or 50 gallon drum and must be used in conjunction with the Safe2Vent Dual Drum Filter (included).
- Not for use with expanding foam sealant aerosols or spray adhesives products