- Kushlan's 450DD food grade mixer is the ideal kit for anybody looking to mix foodstuffs such as teas, coffee, nuts, grains, flour or any other non-sticky, loose ingredients. The unit comes with an FDA-compliant and removable polyethylene drum, which can support mixing a single batch weighing up to 200 lbs (90 kg)
- Mixes ingredients at a fixed speed of 28 RPM; drum has a wide mouth that is secured with the included fitted lid that keeps out dust. Unit swivels 360 degrees for easy discharge at various angles depending on user need. The unit is lightweight, weighing only 115 lbs (52 kg) and ships on a 40" x 48" pallet
- This food grade mixer is CE-rated for use in European markets and comes standard with 1 removable drum liner and 1 lid (extra liners and lids can be purchased separately). The unit is fitted with a 120v 50/60hz motor but can be converted to 220v using a 1.5kVA voltage converter (sold separately).
- Drum Gauge (5/16")
- Drum Opening (17")
- Kushlan also offers the 450DD with a 220v motor, please contact us for pricing
- Kushlan recently introduced the 550SS Stainless Steel Food Mixer, which features a fixed stainless drum
What type of electric motor does Kushlan 450DD food grade mixer use
This mixer employs a brushless electric motor with gear box assembly.
What is the use of removable handle in Kushlan 450DD
The purpose of a removable handle is to allow dumping of the food mix from the front side.
Is it possible to disassemble Kushlan 450DD mixer
The disassembling and assembling operation is quick and can be done under 10 minutes without any special tools.
Can Kushlan 450DD movable pedestal mixer drum withstand job-site abuse
The 1/4-inch-thick Kushlan polyethylene drum is capable of resisting dents, cracks and rust.